Salon International 2016
15, 16 & 17 October 2016
There’s always so much to see and do at Salon International – that’s why it’s considered the number one destination for hairdressing professionals everywhere; and in 2016 you can see more than ever before with new show features including the HJ Men Stage, HJ Legends Lounge, Business Bubble sponsored by 3.6.5. Education, National Trichology Conference and Hair Health Village. These new additions complement favourites including the HJ Stage, British Hairdressing Awards Gallery sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional, and Fellowship for British Hairdressing Stage. With over 400 brands showcasing great products and equipment, services and practical solutions, you can benefit from financial incentives at the show, ensuring you save time and money.
Think of what you can achieve in just one day at Salon International:
· Have your scissors sharpened by the most skillful craftsmen
· Get shopping! Whether you’re buying in bulk or stocking up your kit bag, you can try before you buy
· Benefit from great at show offers and discounts
· See launches and innovations first hand
· Try and compare product and equipment and see what work’s best for you and your clients
· Keep up-to-date with a huge amount of free education on offer
· Motivate yourself and your staff by enjoying a team day out
· Get inspired by your hairdressing heroes who’ll help you take the latest looks from catwalk to client
· Network with industry friends and peers and make new contacts
· Speak directly to your suppliers and build relationships
With so much on offer, it’s the best place to get your creative juices flowing so come, soak up the amazing atmosphere and mix with the many thousands of like-minded hairdressing professionals that will be making their way to this year’s unmissable event. Sign up to our e-newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to make sure you’re among the first to hear about our exciting show news and announcements.
Take advantage of the online discounted rates and book your tickets in advance – hurry, online booking closes at 6pm on Friday 14th October.
Tel: 0844 581 4915